A visually appealing booth is just like a visually appealing storefront – it can sway buyers to come see what you have to offer.
At Atlanta Market at AmericasMart this past week, there were thousands of booths vying for attention. And now Atlanta Market as named 16 temporary exhibitors as winners of “Best Booth” for the Winter 2023 edition.
“Visual design inspiration is a major draw for Atlanta Market,” noted Dorothy Belshaw, International Market Centers (IMC) executive vice president, chief customer officer. “The Best Booth winners exemplify the new ideas and practices driving innovation in merchandising.”
“Best Booth” winners were chose for their visual design from more than 1,100 temporary exhibitors in 36 different categories. The winners are as follows:
- Aid Through Trade, Global Designs (B3F2 1409)
- Big Heart Tea, Gourmet (B2 F2 622)
- Carvalho Couture, Boutique (B3 F4 2610)
- Christmas Tradition, Seasonal Gift (B2 F4 213)
- Creekside Antiques & Design, Antiques (B3)
- Driftless Studios, Made in America (B3F2 1812)
- Flutter Gallery, Handmade Designs (B3F2 502)
- Golden Gems, On Trend Gifts (B3 F5 2700)
- Handbag Handcuff, Cash and Carry (B2 F3 321)
- Lifestraw, Tabletop & Entertaining (B2 F2 501)
- Lucie Kaas, High Design (B2 F1 602)
- Lucy Darling, Modern Child (B3F3 1708)
- Musee, Body & Soul (B3F3 2300)
- One Dot World, Home Accents (B1 F8 704)
- Rite in the Rain, General Gift (B3 F5 1006)
- Somar Creations, LUXE (B3F2 1300)
See Also From GDA:
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.