Furst Media, publisher of Beat, Fashion Journal, Mixdown & Forte, is seeking a graphic designer/typesetter with experience designing print publications to work on its flagship national print magazine for musicians and music creators, Mixdown.
AS THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU WILL POSSESS
- Exceptional graphic design and print/production skills
- Experience using software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to produce high quality work, at a rapid pace
- The ability to develop visual design concepts from verbal and written briefs
Furst Media is an Australian independent publisher in the areas of music, fashion and lifestyle.
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer committed to providing an inclusive working environment that embraces and respects diversity in gender, identity, race or disability.
Please send a one-page cover letter explaining a bit about who you are and why you’d be a great fit for our team along with your CV to [email protected]
Or click ‘apply now’ to submit your cover letter and CV to the employer, and we’ll send you weekly updates on jobs in Melbourne from FJ Careers.
I have been writing professionally for over 20 years and have a deep understanding of the psychological and emotional elements that affect people. I’m an experienced ghostwriter and editor, as well as an award-winning author of five novels.